thai-language.comInternet resource
for the Thai language
Lookup:
» more options here
Browse

F.A.Q. Check out the list of frequently asked questions for a quick answer to your inquiry

e-mail the author
guestbook
site settings
site news
bulk lookup
Bangkok
Thanks for your

recent donations!

Narisa N. $+++!
John A. $+++!
Paul S. $100!
Mike A. $100!
Eric B. $100!
John Karl L. $100!
Don S. $100!
John S. $100!
Peter B. $100!
Ingo B $50
Peter d C $50
Hans G $50
Alan M. $50
Rod S. $50
Wolfgang W. $50
Bill O. $70
Ravinder S. $20
Chris S. $15
Jose D-C $20
Steven P. $20
Daniel W. $75
Rudolf M. $30
David R. $50
Judith W. $50
Roger C. $50
Steve D. $50
Sean F. $50
Paul G. B. $50
xsinventory $20
Nigel A. $15
Michael B. $20
Otto S. $20
Damien G. $12
Simon G. $5
Lindsay D. $25
David S. $25
Laurent L. $40
Peter van G. $10
Graham S. $10
Peter N. $30
James A. $10
Dmitry I. $10
Edward R. $50
Roderick S. $30
Mason S. $5
Henning E. $20
John F. $20
Daniel F. $10
Armand H. $20
Daniel S. $20
James McD. $20
Shane McC. $10
Roberto P. $50
Derrell P. $20
Trevor O. $30
Patrick H. $25
Rick @SS $15
Gene H. $10
Aye A. M. $33
S. Cummings $25
Will F. $20
Get e-mail

Sign-up to join our mail­ing list. You'll receive e­mail notification when this site is updated. Your privacy is guaran­teed; this list is not sold, shared, or used for any other purpose. Click here for more infor­mation.

To unsubscribe, click here.

Looking for a good-and-fun private Thai Tutor?

Tell us about yourself, your interest in the Thai language, or just say 'Hello!'

Moderator: acloudmovingby

Looking for a good-and-fun private Thai Tutor?

Postby areeyaant » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:58 am

Hi everyone! My name is Areeya. I am 27, was born and grew up in Bangkok. I lived in USA for 1.5 years and moved back to my hometown a year ago.
Now I am working full time as an Assistant at an international school in Bangkok around Sathorn area, and working part time as a Private Thai Tutor for foreigners (and English for Thais), and a Translator.

I am right now teaching Thai conversation, mostly, that you will need in daily life with a fun style (I am a super funny person, you'll see!). I also teach according to what you'd like to learn. For example, you have some books and would like me to guide in pronunciation, reading, or writing, and also Thai talking buddy - as some of you are already good in speaking and just want to practice with me. Or some ask me to walk with them to the shops and practice asking for the price and stuff, which is fun for me.
I have (and had) over 10 students since November 2013 and everyone is happy with my classes.

Now I am free from 5PM on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

I can go teach you around Siam area to Terminal 21 area (according to the BTS lines). And it would be the best if you live around Krung Thonburi or Wongwian Yai because it is where I live.

The tutor fee is still the same - 300 Baht per hour. You can either do 1 hour/day, 2 hours straight, or some people do 1.5 hrs.

Please send me an e-mail if you are interested or have any questions.

Thank you very much!
areeyaant

Re: Looking for a good-and-fun private Thai Tutor?

Postby DonSena » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:25 pm

areeyaant wrote:Hi everyone! My name is Areeya. I am 27, was born and grew up in Bangkok. I lived in USA for 1.5 years and moved back to my hometown a year ago.
Now I am working full time as an Assistant at an international school in Bangkok around Sathorn area, and working part time as a Private Thai Tutor for foreigners (and English for Thais), and a Translator.

I am right now teaching Thai conversation, mostly, that you will need in daily life with a fun style (I am a super funny person, you'll see!). I also teach according to what you'd like to learn. For example, you have some books and would like me to guide in pronunciation, reading, or writing, and also Thai talking buddy - as some of you are already good in speaking and just want to practice with me. Or some ask me to walk with them to the shops and practice asking for the price and stuff, which is fun for me.
I have (and had) over 10 students since November 2013 and everyone is happy with my classes.

Now I am free from 5PM on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

I can go teach you around Siam area to Terminal 21 area (according to the BTS lines). And it would be the best if you live around Krung Thonburi or Wongwian Yai because it is where I live.

The tutor fee is still the same - 300 Baht per hour. You can either do 1 hour/day, 2 hours straight, or some people do 1.5 hrs.

Please send me an e-mail if you are interested or have any questions.

Thank you very much!

จะปรึกษาคุณฟรีบนเวทีทางนี้ก็ได้ใช่ม้้ยนะครับคุณอริยา
Last edited by DonSena on Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonSena

Postby areeyaant » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:34 am

DonSena wrote:จะปรึกษาคุณฟรีบนเวทีทางนี้ก็ได้ใช่ม้ยนะครับคุณอริยา

I'm sorry, but I only use the site for the ad. I don't come here to check it daily.
areeyaant

Postby Paco Bcn » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:20 pm

Hi Areeya!
My name is Paco and I'm a Spanish photographer living part time in Thailand. Me and my wife Jessica have been to the country many times but never had the time to learn the language which we are kind of ashamed of. Since we are going to stay for a while now, we are looking for a private person to learn with from the very basic stuff. We would prefer to take separate hours so each one can learn at his own rhythm.
We live by Hua Lamphong so meeting by Krung Thonburi wouldn't be a big problem.
I hope you get this message cause I don't see how to send yo an email...
Have a great time and hope we talk soon!
Best.
P.
Paco Bcn

Return to Guestbook and Introductions