thai-language.comInternet resource
for the Thai language
Lookup:
» more options here
Browse

F.A.Q. Check out the list of frequently asked questions for a quick answer to your inquiry

e-mail the author
guestbook
site settings
site news
bulk lookup
Bangkok
Thanks for your

recent donations!

Narisa N. $+++!
John A. $+++!
Paul S. $100!
Mike A. $100!
Eric B. $100!
John Karl L. $100!
Don S. $100!
John S. $100!
Peter B. $100!
Ingo B $50
Peter d C $50
Hans G $50
Alan M. $50
Rod S. $50
Wolfgang W. $50
Bill O. $70
Ravinder S. $20
Chris S. $15
Jose D-C $20
Steven P. $20
Daniel W. $75
Rudolf M. $30
David R. $50
Judith W. $50
Roger C. $50
Steve D. $50
Sean F. $50
Paul G. B. $50
xsinventory $20
Nigel A. $15
Michael B. $20
Otto S. $20
Damien G. $12
Simon G. $5
Lindsay D. $25
David S. $25
Laurent L. $40
Peter van G. $10
Graham S. $10
Peter N. $30
James A. $10
Dmitry I. $10
Edward R. $50
Roderick S. $30
Mason S. $5
Henning E. $20
John F. $20
Daniel F. $10
Armand H. $20
Daniel S. $20
James McD. $20
Shane McC. $10
Roberto P. $50
Derrell P. $20
Trevor O. $30
Patrick H. $25
Rick @SS $15
Gene H. $10
Aye A. M. $33
S. Cummings $25
Will F. $20
Get e-mail

Sign-up to join our mail­ing list. You'll receive e­mail notification when this site is updated. Your privacy is guaran­teed; this list is not sold, shared, or used for any other purpose. Click here for more infor­mation.

To unsubscribe, click here.

Learn Thai from Anywhere In The World!

Immersive programs, classroom study and private instruction, worldwide.

Moderator: acloudmovingby

Re: Learn Thai from Anywhere In The World!

Postby iloveteaching » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:40 am

ขอบคุณค่ะ โจเอล
iloveteaching

Postby Per2015 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:38 pm

I started studying with Narisa last year and I had taken some Thai language classes before that. However, my classes with Narisa has been totally different then my prior classes. Instead of learning some random words or sentences, the classes are really structured and you can really tell that she want you to improve. She is very reliable, patient, and professional. I doubt you will ever find a better teacher and I highly recommend her to anyone that wants to learn Thai!

/Per

Sweden
Per2015

Postby iloveteaching » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:33 am

Thank you Per!
iloveteaching

Postby duncan » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:50 pm

Hello All,

I would like to tell you about my experience learning with Narisa Naropakorn. I am a native English speaker aiming to speak Thai fluently with my wife and her family. After studying on my own for several years, I thought it would be more efficient to work with a teacher. I looked into the different options and decided that Skype lessons would be the best. Fortunately, Narisa was available. I have not been disappointed.

Narisa has a deep understanding of English. She can anticipate and quickly correct the mistakes that English speakers make when learning Thai. She is also very good at explaining how words translate between English and Thai.

Narisa's teaching style is fun and agile. She is not strict about following a textbook or course outline and can take the lessons in new directions to keep them interesting. Her sense of humor makes the lessons fun and dampens the frustration of trying to learn a language. I've rarely enjoyed sitting through any kind of lesson, but the time with Narisa is enjoyable and I always look forward to the next lesson. She is also good at offering words of encouragement that help keep me motivated.

I've had 12 lessons so far. During this time, I've become comfortable reading the common characters of Thai script, which I could not do before. I'm even starting to recall some characters' consonant classes and tone rules from memory. My speaking is becoming more fluid because I spend less time thinking in between words. I've also added many new words to my vocabulary.

I think 1-on-1 Skype lessons are the most efficient way to learn. You can have 100% of the teacher's attention in the comfort of your home. Narisa is very experienced and skilled in teaching this way. I recommend Skype lessons with Narisa to anyone who wants to learn Thai language.

PM me if you would like to know more.

-Duncan
duncan

Postby iloveteaching » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:55 am

ขอบคุณค่ะ ดังเค่น
iloveteaching

Testimonial

Postby Jennifer101 » Fri May 01, 2015 4:39 am

I had 10 lessons with Kh.Narisa, and learnt new vocabulary. Kh.Narisa uses an Excel sheet to track new words learnt, and example sentences. Part of each lesson is spent on the student typing some words or short sentences in Thai, and these are then checked by the teacher. Due to this Excel sheet system, by the end of the course I was able to see exactly what I had learnt.
Jennifer101

Postby iloveteaching » Fri May 01, 2015 6:02 am

Thank you Jennifer!
iloveteaching

Postby Toffeeman » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:52 pm

I decided to take a course with Ajarn Narisa after reading some of the recommendations in this thread and after going on holiday to Thailand after being away for a few years and noticing how rusty my Thai was. I also wanted to learn more spoken Thai rather than Thai out of a book. I was hoping to find a teacher who could push me and be strict with me when I spoke incorrectly.

Well I can safely say she pushed me and corrected me. She is very hot on error correction which is very important in language learning and often missing from Thai teachers. As said above in some of the other posts she provides an excel document which you get to keep with all your mistakes and corrections which will be invaluable in the future.

So I can recommend Narisa as a teacher for all levels. She is prompt on her lesson timings and everything is done professionally.
Toffeeman

Postby iloveteaching » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:52 pm

Thank you Toffeeman ! :D
iloveteaching

Postby iloveteaching » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:36 am

Happy New Year everyone !
สวัสดีปีใหม่ค่ะ

I wish you good health and happiness in learning Thai and using Thai language all the year 2016!
ขอให้ทุกท่านสุขภาพแข็งแรง แล้วก็มีความสุขในการเรียนภาษาไทย กับการใช้ภาษาไทย ตลอดปี 2559 นะคะ

Narisa :D นริศา
iloveteaching

PreviousNext

Return to Thai Language Instruction