thai-language.comInternet resource
for the Thai language
Lookup:
» more options here
Browse

F.A.Q. Check out the list of frequently asked questions for a quick answer to your inquiry

e-mail the author
guestbook
site settings
site news
bulk lookup
Bangkok
Thanks for your

recent donations!

Narisa N. $+++!
John A. $+++!
Paul S. $100!
Mike A. $100!
Eric B. $100!
John Karl L. $100!
Don S. $100!
John S. $100!
Peter B. $100!
Ingo B $50
Peter d C $50
Hans G $50
Alan M. $50
Rod S. $50
Wolfgang W. $50
Bill O. $70
Ravinder S. $20
Chris S. $15
Jose D-C $20
Steven P. $20
Daniel W. $75
Rudolf M. $30
David R. $50
Judith W. $50
Roger C. $50
Steve D. $50
Sean F. $50
Paul G. B. $50
xsinventory $20
Nigel A. $15
Michael B. $20
Otto S. $20
Damien G. $12
Simon G. $5
Lindsay D. $25
David S. $25
Laurent L. $40
Peter van G. $10
Graham S. $10
Peter N. $30
James A. $10
Dmitry I. $10
Edward R. $50
Roderick S. $30
Mason S. $5
Henning E. $20
John F. $20
Daniel F. $10
Armand H. $20
Daniel S. $20
James McD. $20
Shane McC. $10
Roberto P. $50
Derrell P. $20
Trevor O. $30
Patrick H. $25
Rick @SS $15
Gene H. $10
Aye A. M. $33
S. Cummings $25
Will F. $20
Get e-mail

Sign-up to join our mail­ing list. You'll receive e­mail notification when this site is updated. Your privacy is guaran­teed; this list is not sold, shared, or used for any other purpose. Click here for more infor­mation.

To unsubscribe, click here.

Affordable Thai language lessons via Skype.

Immersive programs, classroom study and private instruction, worldwide.

Moderator: acloudmovingby

Affordable private Thai language lessons

Postby dharmathai » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:11 pm

you have very fair prices in comparson to many others.. your english is also very fluent, showing that you are capable of explaining things well to your students.
I'm not looking for a teacher as i am already fluent, but i just wanted to give a thumbs up to your profile.
ทุกขัง อนิจจัง อนัตตา
dharmathai

Affordable private Thai language lessons

Postby Jeffery » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:38 am

I have been taking lessons now with Ladawan for a few months and am completely satisfied. Not being the fastest learner in the world, and more than a little busy with my job here in Saudi Arabia, I appreciate Ladawan's patience working with me. I use the resources on this website along with her kind help to move closer to a basic ability to speak in Thai. Thanks a lot, Ladawayn. I'm looking forward to our next lesson.

Jeffery
Jeffery

Re: Affordable private Thai language lessons

Postby pocket_shark » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:15 am

I have to deal our business with Thai people, after I've started learning from Ms Ladawan for almost 3 month, not just listening improved, yet I'm able to chit chat (a little bit though) with them, and they impressed them especially only 3 months time they see the big different from me~
pocket_shark

Postby Maarten » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:04 pm

I have had lessons from Ladawan last year at the language school where she works. Because she is so good I now continued taking lessons from her through Skype. Works very well, even learning how to read/write. I strongly recommend her.

Maarten
Maarten

Postby Gerhard » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:34 pm

I am not talented at all when it comes to studying Thai language. But due to Ladawan's competence in teaching I slowly and steadily developed a level of speaking and writing Thai that makes me want to practice my Thai whenever I meet Thai people during my trips in Europe and the Pacific. Ladawan not only teaches the language, she skillfully and gracefully opens new windows to see treasures and aesthetics of Thai culture and people. It is indeed a privilege and honor to learn Thai with Ladawan.
Gerhard

Postby Ladawan » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:16 am

Thank you to everybody for posting kh. khopkhun makmaak kh.
Ladawan

Postby roberta » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:49 pm

I started taking lessons with Ladawan about 2 months ago. I originally planned on 2 hours per week, but after my first two lessons I was so pleased that I doubled it to 4 hours per week whenever possible. She is an excellent teacher, and she speaks English with such fluency it is easy for me to understand her explanations. I am as interested in learning to read, and ultimately write the language as I am in speaking it, so she writes everything covered during the lesson, in Thai script at my request, in the Skype text window. After the lesson I save this text for use in practice and revision.

She has been willing to answer my questions by email, and always provides a very clear explanation. She is enthusiastic about her work, friendly and has a great sense of humor. I enjoy every minute of lesson time, and have learned more than I ever expected. I can recommend her without reservation to anyone serious about learning Thai.

Roberta
roberta

Postby Ladawan » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:33 am

Thank you very much, khun Roberta.
Ladawan

Postby gondo » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:26 pm

Ladawan is a great teacher. She has been teaching me Thai for about 2 months and I cannot ask for more. I am returning to Bangkok in three weeks for a short stay and I am very much looking forward to using my new skills.

Ladawan's English is fantastic and she has no problem explaining Thai language concepts. I was amazed how quickly I learnt how to read Thai under Ladawan's guidance. I wholeheartedly recommend her skype lessons to anyone who wants to learn to speak Thai.

Nicholas
gondo

Postby Ladawan » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:33 am

Now my site is up, please take a look at www.thaiwithjoy.com
Thank You!
Ladawan

Next

Return to Thai Language Instruction