thai-language.comInternet resource
for the Thai language
Lookup:
» more options here
Browse

F.A.Q. Check out the list of frequently asked questions for a quick answer to your inquiry

e-mail the author
guestbook
site settings
site news
bulk lookup
Bangkok
Thanks for your

recent donations!

Narisa N. $+++!
John A. $+++!
Paul S. $100!
Mike A. $100!
Eric B. $100!
John Karl L. $100!
Don S. $100!
John S. $100!
Peter B. $100!
Ingo B $50
Peter d C $50
Hans G $50
Alan M. $50
Rod S. $50
Wolfgang W. $50
Bill O. $70
Ravinder S. $20
Chris S. $15
Jose D-C $20
Steven P. $20
Daniel W. $75
Rudolf M. $30
David R. $50
Judith W. $50
Roger C. $50
Steve D. $50
Sean F. $50
Paul G. B. $50
xsinventory $20
Nigel A. $15
Michael B. $20
Otto S. $20
Damien G. $12
Simon G. $5
Lindsay D. $25
David S. $25
Laurent L. $40
Peter van G. $10
Graham S. $10
Peter N. $30
James A. $10
Dmitry I. $10
Edward R. $50
Roderick S. $30
Mason S. $5
Henning E. $20
John F. $20
Daniel F. $10
Armand H. $20
Daniel S. $20
James McD. $20
Shane McC. $10
Roberto P. $50
Derrell P. $20
Trevor O. $30
Patrick H. $25
Rick @SS $15
Gene H. $10
Aye A. M. $33
S. Cummings $25
Will F. $20
Get e-mail

Sign-up to join our mail­ing list. You'll receive e­mail notification when this site is updated. Your privacy is guaran­teed; this list is not sold, shared, or used for any other purpose. Click here for more infor­mation.

To unsubscribe, click here.

Wife or Mother ภรรยาหรือคุณแม่

Religion, customs, politics, film, music, television

Moderator: acloudmovingby

Re: Wife or Mother ภรรยาหรือคุณแม่

Postby bifftastic » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:31 am

My intention wasn't to 'school' you. But if that's the way you want to take it, then that's your choice.
Maybe you might get more help with your problems somewhere that wasn't focused on language learning.
You might pick up some manners on your way.
bifftastic

Postby Naga » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:55 am

bifftastic wrote:My intention wasn't to 'school' you. But if that's the way you want to take it, then that's your choice.
Maybe you might get more help with your problems somewhere that wasn't focused on language learning.

I appreciate your input. The sub-forum heading is Living and Traveling in Thailand ‹ Culture and Current Events. My issue is with 'Culture'. Without understanding my situation and background, it would be difficult for you to understand the response. So, my apologies for being short with you. Yesterday was not a good day.
Naga

Postby bifftastic » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:22 am

Naga wrote:
bifftastic wrote:My intention wasn't to 'school' you. But if that's the way you want to take it, then that's your choice.

I appreciate your input. The sub-forum heading is Living and Traveling in Thailand ‹ Culture and Current Events. My issue is with 'Culture'. Without understanding my situation and background, it would be difficult for you to understand the response. So, my apologies for being short with you. Yesterday was not a good day.

Thank you. I hope tomorrow is better for you.
bifftastic

Postby Naga » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:19 am

bifftastic wrote:
Naga wrote:

Thank you. I hope tomorrow is better for you.

Thanks, and no disrespect meant. You were just trying to help. I do understand that.
Naga

Previous

Return to Culture and Current Events