thai-language.comInternet resource
for the Thai language
Lookup:
» more options here
Browse

F.A.Q. Check out the list of frequently asked questions for a quick answer to your inquiry

e-mail the author
guestbook
site settings
site news
bulk lookup
Bangkok
Thanks for your

recent donations!

Narisa N. $+++!
John A. $+++!
Paul S. $100!
Mike A. $100!
Eric B. $100!
John Karl L. $100!
Don S. $100!
John S. $100!
Peter B. $100!
Ingo B $50
Peter d C $50
Hans G $50
Alan M. $50
Rod S. $50
Wolfgang W. $50
Bill O. $70
Ravinder S. $20
Chris S. $15
Jose D-C $20
Steven P. $20
Daniel W. $75
Rudolf M. $30
David R. $50
Judith W. $50
Roger C. $50
Steve D. $50
Sean F. $50
Paul G. B. $50
xsinventory $20
Nigel A. $15
Michael B. $20
Otto S. $20
Damien G. $12
Simon G. $5
Lindsay D. $25
David S. $25
Laurent L. $40
Peter van G. $10
Graham S. $10
Peter N. $30
James A. $10
Dmitry I. $10
Edward R. $50
Roderick S. $30
Mason S. $5
Henning E. $20
John F. $20
Daniel F. $10
Armand H. $20
Daniel S. $20
James McD. $20
Shane McC. $10
Roberto P. $50
Derrell P. $20
Trevor O. $30
Patrick H. $25
Rick @SS $15
Gene H. $10
Aye A. M. $33
S. Cummings $25
Will F. $20
Get e-mail

Sign-up to join our mail­ing list. You'll receive e­mail notification when this site is updated. Your privacy is guaran­teed; this list is not sold, shared, or used for any other purpose. Click here for more infor­mation.

To unsubscribe, click here.

ช็อต  chawtH 
pronunciation guide
Phonemic Thaiช็อด
IPAtɕʰɔ́t
Royal Thai General Systemchot

 [noun, adjective, loanword, English]
definition
[Thai transcription of the foreign loanword] short; an electrical short

categories
exampleไฟช็อตfaiM chawtHelectrical short circuit
sample
sentence
คือที่ไฟรั่วมาดูดจนคนเสียชีวิตนั้น ก็คือไฟบ้าน 220 โวลต์นั่นแหละ ที่รั่วมาจากปลั๊กไฟ หรือรางไฟ หรืออะแดปเตอร์ชาร์จไฟ ที่เสื่อมและมีการช็อตเกิดขึ้น
kheuuM theeF faiM ruaaF maaM duutL johnM khohnM siiaR cheeM witH nanH gaawF kheuuM faiM baanF wo:hnM nanF laeL theeF ruaaF maaM jaakL bplakH faiM reuuR raangM faiM reuuR aL daaepL dtuuhrM chaageF faiM theeF seuuamL laeH meeM gaanM chawtH geertL kheunF
"That is, when someone dies by electrocution through a short circuit, it was from an electrical short from a 220 volt house current which leaked from a faulty electric plug, electrical conduit, or charging adaptor."

click here to submit a correction, drawing, image, audio recording, or comment for this page

click here to e-mail this page to a friend

page cached 1/24/2021 1:06:00 AM   online source for this page
Copyright © 2021 thai-language.com. Portions copyright © by original authors, rights reserved, used by permission; Portions 17 USC §107.